These 100% cotton pleated masks were hand made by INTERFORM’s Director of Sewing Operations. Due to variances in fabric purchased, the color may vary slightly from picture.
- Three Layer Pleated Cotton Face Mask
- Includes metal nose piece for secure fit
- Handmade in Downtown Springdale
Frequently asked questions:
- What size is the mask?
- These masks are designed to be one size fits most.
- How many layers of fabric are used for this mask?
- There are three layers of 100% cotton fabric.
- I am worried about my glasses fogging up. Can these masks prevent that?
- Our masks are made with adjustable metal nose pieces that can help create a better seal. However, these masks are designed for personal use and cannot create a perfect seal, so we also recommend using a little bit of dish soap on your glasses to prevent them from fogging.
- Are these masks machine washable?
- Yes! You can wash them along with the rest of your clothing on laundry day. We recommend washing your mask before you re-wear it.
- What can I do if the elastic does not fit comfortably?
- If the elastic is too loose, you can purchase acrylic ear savers that allow you to loop the elastic towards the back of your head or you can cut and re-tie the elastic. If the elastic is too tight, you can stretch it out to allow it to be more comfortable.